Monday, March 19, 2007

Fishy business going on at YouTube. Is Barack Obama the E-CHEATER?

I visit YouTube almost daily and noticed something fishy with the Barack Obama view number. When I looked at the politician page over the weekend, Barack Obama was in the 100,000 view area, but today I checked and he is now over 400,000 views. There is no way that is a accurate number. How did he manage to get 300,000 channel views in 24 hours, when it took him 6 months to get the first 100,000? My guess is some Barack Obama computer geek supporter has cracked the system and changed the number or someone is using bots to hit the page.

Then I did some research to this and to my surprise I find an article in which someone else has noticed the same thing.

http://techpresident.com/node/159

LOL. Sounds like cheating to me. I hope the Obama camp realizes cheaters never win they just get caught.

Update: As of Wednesday March 21, 2007 at noon est. the Barack Obama YouTube channel has 900,000 page views. Since Sunday at noon, his channel page has had approximately 800,000 views. If you don't think there is some sort of funny business going on you must also think there wasn't any funny business going on when McGwire, Sosa and Bonds were hitting inflated homerun numbers.

No comments: